CFS: Equivalence of Studies of Courses for Sergeants and Subtenants and the Implementation of the Training Course for Sergeants in the Higher Degree of Technology.
Decree No. 9,171 (17 OUT 17) was approved, which amends Decree No. 3,182 of September 23, 99, regulation of Law No. 9,786, of FEB 99, which provides for teaching in the Brazilian Army - it follows from proposal of the Department of Education and Culture of the Army (DECEx) with the objective of:
The. to change the level of the Training Course of Sergeants (CFS) to the level of Higher Education of Technological Graduation; and
B. to enable the conduction of postgraduate programs conducted within the scope of Military, Health and Complementary Military Education, in a more effective, flexible and better aligned with the Federal Education System.
The aforementioned Decree authorized the Army to implement the higher level of technology in the various CFS, taking into account the National Catalog of Advanced Courses of Technology of the Ministry of Education (CNCST - 3rd Edition), and to define that the respective specialization courses will have equivalence with lato sensu graduate courses.
In view of this, the EME published Ordinance 504-EME, of 8 DEC 17 which approves the Guidelines for the Equivalence of Studies of the Courses for Sergeants and Subtenants and the Implementation of the Training Course of Sergeants in the Higher Degree of Technology and gives other (EB20-D-01.059), which contains the schedule and equivalences:
- Sergeants graduated until 2019, maintains their area of studies (continue with the equivalence of medium or medium-technical). These officers, if they are approved in the CHQAO and complete the course successfully, will have their diplomas equivalent to the course of Technologist in Public Management.
- Sergeants graduated from 2020, will have their diplomas with equivalence to the courses of technologist provided in the National Catalog of Advanced Courses of Technology.
| SCHEDULE OF EXTINCTION AND COURSE DEVELOPMENT
|MEDIUM-LEVEL CFS EXTINCTION SCHEDULE|
|Mtcl Al CFS Me Tec||Mtcl Al CFS Me Tec||Driving the 2nd year||Extinct|
|Driving 1st and 2nd year||Driving the 1st and 2nd year|
|Disclosure of IRISM||Conclusion of the extinction of CFS Me Tec|
|CRONOGRAMA DE IMPLANTAÇÃO DO CFS DE GRAU SUPERIOR DE TECNOLOGIA|
|Preparatory phase||IRCAM Disclosure||IRCAM Disclosure||IRCAM Disclosure|
|Admission contest||Admission contest||Admission contest|
|First Class Registration||Registration|
|Preparation of OMCT, ESA, EsSLog and CIAvEx||Driving the 1st year||Driving the 1st and 2nd year|
|Preparation of ESA, EsSLog and CIAvEX||Formation of the 1st class|
- Sergeants and Subtenants already possessors of the CHQAO, can apply for their diploma with equivalence to the course of technologist in Public Management to the Esie.
1) I am a sergeant graduated in 2000, can I apply for my higher level diploma?
No, the Sergeants trained until 2019, maintains their area of studies (continue with the equivalence of medium or medium-technical). These officers, if they are approved in the CHQAO and complete the course successfully, will have their diplomas equivalent to the course of Technologist in Public Management.
2) I am studying to give the contest. When will the first enrollment in the CFS technologist be?
It will be in 2019, for the candidates approved in the CA to the CFS 19/20, to be held this year (2018).
1) Sou Sargento formado em 2000, posso requerer meu diploma de nível superior?